Billionaires are there because they can handle success and failures in a proper manner. Due to their hard work and immense dedication they were able to overcome greatest obstacles. These people over the period time have shared their secrets, important lessons, and knowledge which has helped them to become successful. The knowledge or secrets that they have shared can inspire anyone to find success in life. Therefore, we like to share top 19 inspirational quotes about life by 19 richest people in the world.
We will go through them in a descending order with respect to the amount of net worth of the richest people. But remember that knowledge can’t be valued and you should give every quote an equal importance.
Note: The list is not exactly according to Forbes List of Billionaires 2017 from 19th to 13th Rank.
So, let’s go through them,
Top 19 Inspirational Quotes About Life by 19 Richest People:
19. Jack Ma, Founder and Executive Chairman of Alibaba Group
“If you don’t give up, you still have a chance. Giving up is the greatest failure.” – Jack Ma
18. Sheldon Adelson, American Business Magnet, Investor, and philanthropist
“I have formed an opinion that If I did things differently than the way everybody did it that it would add value to every effort I made” – Seldon Adelson
17. Li Ka-Shing, Chairman of CK Hutchison Holdings
“First of all, I am an optimist. When you study hard and work hard, your knowledge grows and it gives you confidence. The more you know, the more confidence you gain. When I was 10 years old, I lost my schooling, but I still had plenty of hope to return to school.” – Li Ka-Shing
16. Wang Jianlin, Chairman of Dalian Wanda Group
“I am not a person who pursues luxury. I am not like those people who, once they have money, compulsively squander it or show it off.” – Wang Jianlin
15. Alice Walton, Heiress to Wal-Mart Stores Inc.
14. S. Robson Walton, Former Chairman of Wal-Mart Stores Inc.
“I have learned from my dad that change and experimentation are constant and important. You have to keep trying new things.” – S. Robson Walton
13. Sergey Brin, Co-Founder of Google Inc.
“Obviously everyone wants to become successful, but I want to be looked back as being very innovative, very trusted and ethical and ultimately making a big difference in the world ” – Sergey Brin
12. Larry Page, Co-Founder of Google Inc.
“If we were motivated by money, we would have sold the company a long time ago and ended up on a beach.” – Larry Page
11. Bernard Arnault, Charman and CEO of LVMH
“The key to success is duality-timelessness and the utmost modernity” – Bernard Arnault
10. Michael Bloomberg, Founder and CEO of Bloomberg L.P.
09. David Koch, Executive Vice-President of Koch Industries
“We raised a lot of money and mobilized an awful lot of people, and we lost, plain and simple. We’re going to study what worked. what didn’t worked, and improve our efforts in the future. We are not going to roll over and play dead.” – David Koch
08. Charles Koch, Chairman and CEO of Koch Industries
“My lessons weren’t specifically to business, but they were fundamental values – integrity, humility, responsibility, work ethic, entrepreneurship, a thirst for knowledge, the desire to make a contribution, and concern for others – that profoundly influenced the way I do business and lived my life to this day.” – Charles Koch
07. Larry Ellison, Co-Founder of Oracle Corporation
“When you live your life in different ways, it makes people around you become uncomfortable. So deal with it. They don’t know what you’re doing. ” – Larry Ellison
06. Carlos Slim Helu, CEO of Telmex, America Movil, and Grupo Carso
“When we face our problems, they disappear. So learn from failure and let success be the silent incentive” – Carlos Slim Helu
05. Mark Zuckerberg, Founder of Facebook
04. Amancio Ortega, Founder and Former Chairmen of Inditex Fashion Group
“Complacency is the worst. I never allow myself to be content with what I have done, and I always tried to instill this in everyone around me.” – Amancio Ortega
03. Jeff Bezos, Founder and CEO of amazon.com
“If you decide that you’re going to do only things you know are going to work, you are going to leave a lot of opportunity on the table.” – Jeff Bezos
02. Warren Buffett, CEO and Chairman of Berkshire Hathaway
“No matter how great the talent or efforts, somethings just take time. You can’t produce a baby in one month by getting nine women pregnant.” – Warren Buffett
01. Bill Gates, Co-Founder of Microsoft Corporation
“Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking that they can’t lose.” – Bill Gates
And At last,
Bonus inspirational quotes about life